Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Salim Rohin kohistani Laws

Salim Rohin kohistani Laws - Very Special All my love is all I haveAnd my dreams are Very SpecialAll my life I've looked for youAnd today my dreams come trueYou need me and I need youLove and us is Very SpecialThings you seem to do divineYou looked straight into my eyesI know our love is meant to beCause our souls touched tenderlyLove and life and life is loving, it's Very SpecialIn my heart it was you, onlyLove is life, what dreams come trueAnd even though I can't have you, babyDesires like these are true for youHold my hand and take my lifeThrough these days I venture throughOnce my love was truly greatAnd my life was sewed togetherA change in life can bring good thingsWhen you're here with love so supremeClose to you, our lips should meetTo remember our days so sweetI need you and you need me, Very Special...

No comments:

Post a Comment