Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2007



Me, me, me, All I want is me, me, me.Everything I see, see, seeCenters around me, me, me.Me, me, me.There is only one of me.You just can't compare with me.I am a prince or a princess, Even a queen or a king.You should be honored to know meAnd for that reason I sing: Me, me, me, You must all take care of me.Don't expect a thing from me.It could never be, be, be.Me, me, me, Please don't try to talk to me.I am such a busy bee.There's no time for you and me.I am a prince or a princess, Even a queen or a king.You should be honored to know meAnd for that reason I sing: Me, me, me, What I do is up to me.I don't follow rules, you see.I'm completely free, free, free.Me, me, me, You don't mean a thing to me.You're just here to pamper me.I'm in love with me, me, me.


No comments:

Post a Comment